How to manage access to Projects in Pearler
Last updated: 31st January 2022
This article explains how to change sharing settings, by restricting who is able to access the project in Pearler.
To change sharing settings:
- Open the Manage Project menu in the top-right of the screen.
- Select Manage Access from the menu.
The Sharing Settings pop-up appears.
- Select one of the following options:
- Team - Allow everyone in the team to see and access the project. This is the default option.
- Private - Only allow specified people to access the project.
Click Add at the top of the Project Team list to add team members to the list.
- Click the Save button.